333 Bush Street #3702
Premiere address at a luxury doorman high-rise in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District...
Stunning Manhattan-style views of the City’s Skyline including Union Square, MOMA and Nob Hiill llandmarks...
Located high atop this Manhattan-style 44 story office and condominium tower, this is one of only 45 exclusive private residences. With 24 hour doorman 7 days a week, 333 Bush enjoys an incredible location close to Union Square, The Embarcadero Waterfront, Theater District and the booming technology center of SOMA- and in the midst of world- class dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural amenities. Truly the quintessential City lifestyle!
Features of this sophisticated one bedroom, one bath City residence include:
- The wide front foyer provides an elegant entrance into the residence
- The large open southwest corner living room features recessed lighting, mirrored wall, wide plank light oak flooring and stunning Manhattan-style views of the Bay and San Francisco Sklyine including Union Square, Nob Hill, and MOMA- spectacularly framed by floor-to-ceiling wondows
- The kitchen has hardwood floors, quartzite counter and stainless appliances including double door SubZero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher and and instant hot cooktop/oven with a sleek stainless and glass hood
- Washer dryer closet with stacked Miele
- Sleek bath with light tiles accented with dark wood and frosted glass vanity
- Large master bedroom with hardwood flooring, thre closets including 1 walk-in, and floor-to-ceiling windows framing stunning views of the Skyline and Twin Peaks refelected in the mirrored walls
HOA DUES: $800/ month includes water, garbage, insurance, maintenance, reserves, 24 -hour doorman and professional property management; parking is avilable in the building's garage for $310/ month